Friday, July 20, 2012

Inspiration from Simple Stories, Shimelle, and Story Saving

Hey everyone!

I'm sharing a layout today using products from Simple Stories' Summer Fresh line.  Oh how I love everything about this line.  In fact, I love it so much that I'm trying to incorporate some of it into my living room decor.  I'll show you a canvas piece next week that I made using this very fun and happy collection.

The design is inspired by a free class at Two Peas in a Bucket called 4x6 Photo Love, taught by Shimelle Laine.  I was inspired to scrap these photos because of a blog post by Kelsey at the Story Saving blog.






And if you're wondering why I photographed it still in the page protector, it's because I wanted to show how you can still have interactive elements (and keep them accessible) but still keep the main part of your layout safe from sticky hands. :)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)