Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love 2 Craft

Hey friends!

Just a quick post today before I run out to another baseball game.  These are a few projects I made with the We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft line and the new Mini Lucky 8 punch that will be debuting next week at CHA.  The colors of the Love 2 Craft line are so.....juicy.  That's the only word I can use to describe them.  And if they don't look juicy on your computer, blame my camera.....and my photography skills. ;)


The papers on this card are actually from the Anthologie line.  And I had to break out some Stampin' Up! stamps and crochet trim.


I used a circle punch to punch out the scallops from the Mini Lucky 8 punch for a different look.


These black chevron pieces are actually the "discards" from the Mini Lucky 8 punch.  I love finding uses for un-useable pieces.

For this banner, I actually cut all those Mini Lucky 8 pieces apart. You Stampin' Up! fans might recognize the flowers as the Triple Layer Flower punch that is now retired.  

These would be fun in a craft room, dontcha think?

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!  Play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)