Thursday, April 18, 2013

For the Record....Brothers

Hello!

I'm popping in today to share a layout I made using the For the Record collection from We R Memory Keepers.

This collection has some great colors and patterns.  Here's the layout:


These are my two handsome nephews who live in a different state than me.  When my sister sent me photos of her boys, I knew I wanted to actually put them on a layout instead of just on the fridge. :)

I love the grid chipboard alphas that come with the collection.  The font is really great!


Here are a couple of close ups:


All the stickers are embossed giving them automatic dimension!

I've got a few more projects to share so check back soon!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)