Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Your Day!

Hello!

I've been playing a little more with this stamp set:

Designer Typeset photopolymer stamp set by Stampin' Up!

To make this card:


I simply stamped the banner stamp "backwards" first.  Meaning, I inked up the back of the stamp in the different colors (Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Island Indigo) and then cleaned it off and stamped it the intended way in Chocolate Chip over each colored banner.  It's easy to do when the stamps are clear.  Love it! It looks a little like artsy watercoloring to me.  Then, of course, I stamped the letters and the sentiment in Chocolate Chip as well.  This is a one-layer card that is perfect for mailing to someone on their special day.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)