Monday, April 15, 2013

Stamp Club...

Hello!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine went way too fast. :)

We had Stamp Club this past week.  I really love this group of ladies.  I love that they enjoy coming to my house and making cards.  I also appreciate how excited they are at the things I choose to have them make.  They make me feel so good. :)  It's also fun to laugh with them.  And laugh we do!

So here's the first card.  It's always great to have "flat" mailable cards in your collection.


We did some paper piecing and some blender pen coloring, using Stazon Ink and this fun new stamp set called Designer Typeset from Stampin' Up!  I love that they're experimenting with photopolymer now!


The other card we did was kind of a freestyle collage card with new Stampin' Up! washi tape and patterned paper.  I am in love with washi tape so I was really happy when they came out with their This and That collection that included this fun crafting product!



And a little close up of the different elements.


Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)