Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter

Hello!

Yes, you read that right.  I'm still posting Easter projects.  I don't like it when Easter falls in March.  It really throws me off!

Here are a couple of quick Easter cards I made using my Silhouette and the Simply Spring collection from We R Memory Keepers.



I love LOVE the colors in this collection and I'll be using it a lot more this month so stay tuned!  For the cute little bunny tails, I clipped two roses off of the Flower Trim from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is from a retired SU! set.  I chose to use Crumb Cake as the card base because I love how the patterned paper bunnies popped off the kraft background.  And speaking of popping off, I mounted them with dimensionals to give them extra presence.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)