Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cards

Hello!

Just popping in today with a couple of cards I made recently.  I was asked to make some cards for teachers that are either retiring or changing schools.  Here's the first one: (It's really not a slanted card.  I just forgot to straighten it before I posted.  So sorry.)


This is a masculine card for the only male teacher in our school.  He's retiring after trying to keep all our kids entertained and active in P.E. everyday.

The arrows are from the new Show and Tell clear Photopolymer stamps from Stampin' Up!  They aren't as long as the yellow and blue show but because they're clear, it's really easy to line them up to make that arrow as long as you'd like! I love them so much.

The sentiment is from a retired SU! set and the splatters are from one of the Paper Pumpkin kits.  Much less messy than spray inks! ;D


Here's another one I made:



This one was really easy to make.  I just cut up pieces from the new Simple Stories collection and adhered them to a card front.  Then I attached some embroidery floss and a fun acrylic rose brad.  Simple, but cute!

Check back this week.  I have a few more cards to share!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)