Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Washi Love

Hello!

Do you love Washi Tape?  I do!  I was playing around with some different styles recently and decided to make a couple of cards.  They are both simple but The result was fun.

This first one uses Washi from My Mind's Eye.  I bought it at the Scrapbook Expo I attended with my Sis-in-law and niece.  I love the colors.  The chipboard alpha is from We R Memory Keepers.


This second one was a card I submitted to Paper Crafts magazine but, sadly, was rejected.  Oh well.  I still really, really like it and it may find its way to my daughter while she is gone for 18 months. :) I replaced the floral Washi with the aqua Washi from We R and added some aqua enamel dots from MME.


So there you have two simple Washi cards that could be replicated quickly and easily.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)