Thursday, May 23, 2013

More Teacher Cards

Hello!

As promised, here are a couple more cards that we'll be giving to departing teachers.  This first one is my daughter's favorite of the bunch. :)

I made this card by taking a piece of First Edition DSP (Item #121878) and stamping the background stamp in Versamark ink.  Then I embossed it in Pool Party embossing powder.  After that,  I inked up my brayer with Crumb Cake ink and rolled it across the embossed patterned paper.  The embossing resisted the Crumb Cake ink.  Lastly, to make the blue stand out more, I took a dry towel and wiped over the Pool Party embossing.  Magic!


The next card was directly inspired by a card I had seen somewhere.  The spray of flowers is a rub on from My Mind's Eye.  Actually, all the papers (except the card base) are from MME.


I have a few more cards to share, so come back and visit!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)