Friday, May 24, 2013

And Finally....Some More Cards

Hello!

Sharing my last few teacher cards with you today (if you missed the first 4, make sure you go back to Wednesday and Thursday's posts!)

This first one just uses bits and pieces from my stash to make a fun and energetic collage-type look.


This next one is my first attempt at the ever-popular chalkboard look.  Fortunately for me, the black patterned paper already had some white distressing so all I had to do was stamp and emboss the sentiment and borders on it.  The colorful banners were made by using my Petite Pennants builder punch and some This and That DSP from Stampin' Up!


The last card uses pieces from Studio Calico and Simple Stories.  I just started layering pieces together until I liked what I saw.

I hope these cards put a smile on the teachers' faces as they head off to their new adventures.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you've found some things you can use on your next creations.



Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)