Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CHA week with WRMK - Day 2

Hello!

Day 2 finds me playing with more Chevron washi tape.  This time I decided to add a strip of the Tomato washi in with the Marigold strips.  Hmmm, I'm seeing a gardening pattern going on here...
Anyway, here's the card:




 I punched a few circles out of the Hip, Hip Hooray patterned papers, adhered them to my card like confetti, then topped them off with some Crystal Effects to make them look a little like shiny confetti.  And then a simple sentiment with that fun chipboard.

Don't forget to check out the We R blog this week!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies from WRMK unless otherwise noted

Patterned Paper:  Hip, Hip Hooray collection

Card stock:  Whisper White - Stampin' Up!

Tools:  Scallop Circle and circle punches - Stampin' Up!
           Circle Power Punch

Other Embellishments: Chipboard Alphabet from Hip, Hip Hooray
Chevron washi tape (Marigold and Tomato)
Crystal Effects - Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)