Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA week with WRMK - Day 3

Hello again!

Nothin' like an assignment to give a girl a reason to blog every day, right?

But thank heavens for scheduled posts because today is a Utah holiday (Pioneer Day) and more importantly, to our family, is that we are off taking our only daughter to the Missionary Training Center.  In two weeks, she will be heading to Canada to be a missionary for our church for 18 months.  We will miss her LIKE CRAZY (and I may or may not cry a lot the first few weeks that she's gone) but we are so excited for her adventure!

It's Day 3 at the CHA show and today I'm featuring the Washi Sheets from WRMK.  Here's my card:

The awesome thing about washi sheets is you can use them in your manual and electric die cutting machines and make any dang shape you want!  I loved the candle paper but knew it was a little too busy to add much on top so I cut the bracket shape from the green washi sheet with my Big Shot.  This was the perfect background for the embossed present stickers and fun greeting strip I trimmed from the Hip, Hip Hooray patterned paper (and yes, in case you haven't already guessed yet, I was assigned to work with the Hip, Hip Hooray collection).


I love washi tape in any size!  Did you see what's happening on the WRMK blog today?

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES:

All Supplies by WRMK

Card stock, patterned paper, embossed stickers from the Hip, Hip Hooray Collection

Other supplies: green washi sheet, aqua/white baker's twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)