Thursday, July 25, 2013

CHA week with WRMK - Day 4

Hello!

Today's the last day of the CHA show so I'm here sharing one more card using Washi Sheets and the....wait for it....wait for it....Hip, Hip Hooray collection!

Here's my card:


Yep, pretty similar to yesterday's card but why mess with a good design, right?  I love those little embossed balloons and they were just calling for some twine, so I obliged.

Oh, and lest you think you're done seeing Hip, Hip Hooray cards, you're not thank goodness!  I'll be back later in the year with more projects using this really fun, happy collection.

Did you catch that?  Yes, later in the year.  The only bad thing about this collection is it won't be available to purchase until December. :(  But anticipation is a big part of the fun, is it not?

Thanks for letting me share this fun collection and the great washi products this week.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES:

All supplies from WRMK

Patterned paper, embosssed stickers, card stock from the Hip, Hip, Hooray collection

Other embellishments:  Yellow washi sheet, twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)