Saturday, November 19, 2011

100 Things I am Thankful for - Day 1

I'm playing along with Kelsey at the StorySaving blog for the next few days.  She has a challenge to list 100 things we are grateful for, breaking it down into 5 themes of 20 items per theme.  You should join too!  Today's theme is PLACES.  Here's mine (not in any order):


1 - my home
2 - Pioneer Elementary
3 - my covered patio
4 - Strawberry Reservoir
5 - the temple
6 - my parents' home
7 - Thanksgiving Point
8 - my family room
9 - my friend Colleen's home
10 - my in-law's home
11 - Disneyland
12 - Charlotte, NC
13 - blog land (does that count as a place?)
14 - my local post office
15 - Harmon's
16 - Granger baseball park
17 - my front porch
18 - my church building
19 - my front yard growing up
20 - my husband's arms

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

2 comments:

  1. Sure blog land works! These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of your house. I wish the outside of mine was as pretty... one day... when I get the inside how I want it I can focus on the outside.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)