Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Packaging Idea

But not in the way you think!  Sometimes I get on a super frugal craft kick.  LOL.  The other day, I was taking some Basic Grey fabric brads out of their packaging to put in the jar that holds my other specialty brads.  As I was about to drop the packaging into the trash, I noticed something beautiful on the back and thought "hey, that would make a great accent on a card!"  


Have you figured out what part of the card was packaging?  If you guessed the spray of roses, you're the winner!  It was fun to use an embellishment that was (nearly) free and so pretty. :)

This card will go to my good friend on her birthday next week.  She's MUCH more frugal than I am so she'll really appreciate it. ;)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)