Tuesday, November 22, 2011

100 Things I am Thankful for - Day 3


I'm a day behind.  Oh well.  I might get to Day 4 today.  I might not.


Today's theme is OPPORTUNITIES.  Kelsey is making me think!

Here goes.  I'm thankful for:



1 - the opportunity to teach card classes
2 - the opportunity to live in a free country
3 - the opportunity to worship how I choose
4 - the opportunity to own a home
5 - the opportunity to vote
6 - the opportunity to be active in my community
7 - the opportunity to keep in touch with family and friends through technology
8 - the opportunity to live close to parents
9 - the opportunity to use modern conveniences (I mean my dishwasher saves my life!)
10 - the opportunity to have good friends
11 - the opportunity to send my kids to school
12 - the opportunity to be employed
13 - the opportunity to be better each day
14 - the opportunity to have a husband to share things with
15 - the opportunity to choose how I spend my time
16 - the opportunity to live in a beautiful state
17 - the opportunity to be financially okay right now despite my husband's unemployment
18 - the opportunity to have rescued a near death puppy
19 - the opportunity to be creative
20 - the opportunity to make the world a better place

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)