Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ella Scrapbooking Bootcamp - 4 photo tricks


Before


After
I told you I had fallen behind on my Bootcamp drills so I'm taking advantage of a Saturday afternoon to play.  So, yes, this is my second post of the day and there might be one or two more posts before the day is over.  These photos are from Maggie Holmes' Four Photo Tricks drill.  She is so good!  This one was a little harder than the Urban one for me.  And this is actually the fourth photo I've tried to adjust.  The other photos still didn't look as good as hers after the tweaking.  Maybe I just need a new camera.  That probably would help.  But I really do like how the colors just pop in this after photo.  You don't realize how flat your photos look right out of the camera until you start adjusting them.  This has been so fun for me to step out of my Photoshop comfort zone!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)