Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ella Scrapbooking Bootcamp - The Eyes Have It!

Before
After
NOTE:  Two posts in one day (or maybe 3....or 4 since I'm THIS CLOSE to being done with my Bootcamp drills.....scroll down for today's birthday card!

Wow am I learning some fun new photo editing techniques from Maggie Holmes!  I didn't even KNOW you could brighten eyes.  You have to be careful with this one, though.  Too much brushing of the eyes and your subject looks like they should be sleeping in a coffin and steering clear of garlic!

I decided to use this photo because my daughter is convinced she has green eyes.  I wanted to show her just how wrong she is! LOL  Actually she does have a few greenish flecks that are more apparent when she wears green.  But for the most part, they are blue to grey-blue.  She has beautiful eyes.  This is a subtle change that can make a lot of difference.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)