Monday, September 12, 2011

My Weekend and Birthday Card #1

Hello!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  My Saturday was great because I had a bunch of friends over to make cards at my Card Class.  I love visiting with everyone.  I have one more September session next week that I'm also looking forward to.  Yesterday, I was moved to tears again, as I watched television coverage 9/11.  How can it be 10 years ago?  I still grieve with/for those families that lost loved ones in the tragedy but I also feel hope as they talk about how happy they are today.

But enough rambling.  On to the first card in my Birthday Card series.  Check back every Monday thru Friday for the next 3 weeks for Birthday card ideas!


1 comment:

  1. Love the colors used and I can't wait to see all of them....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)