Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm In Here!

Hello!

I'm doing a happy dance today because one of my layouts has been published for the first time here:



And it hits the newsstands today!  I'm in the Tips and Tricks section showing off the Doodle Stamper from WRMK on this Christmas layout. 

“As seen in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.”


It seems like forever ago that I mailed that baby in.  Time does have a way of sneaking up on ya, doesn't it?  I feel so honored/happy/lucky/blessed/amazed to be having the fun creative experiences that I'm having right now.  Don't know how long it will last, but I'm soaking up every minute of this crafty ride!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)