Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's Watch TV!

Hello!


I'm playing along with Kelsey at the Story Saving blog.  She made a list of the TV shows she likes to watch right now and I thought I'd do the same.  This could be a great subject for a layout, don't you think?

Here's what's on my TV (or recorded on my Apple TV) during prime time right now:

P.S.  These are not in any preferential order.  And please don't judge me.  I like TV and I cannot lie.

1-  Castle
2-  Revolution
3-  Once Upon a Time
4-  The Middle
5-  Criminal Minds
6-  The Mentalist
7-  Person of Interest (I have yet to actually watch an episode of this season, but it's waiting for me on my Apple TV!)
8-  Grimm
9-  48 Hours
10- Big Bang Theory

So....that list isn't as long as I thought it would be.  Still, 10 hours of TV a week is kinda a lot.  Plus when you figure in the miniseries shows I watch, like how I'm impatiently waiting for season 3 of Downton Abbey, and the occasional Super Nanny on Hulu, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents on Netflix, oh and lest I forget the home shows on PBS every Saturday.  Okay yeah.  I like TV and I cannot lie.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)