Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just One More Before WCMD is over

Hello!

I just thought I'd pop in real quick before bed.  I made a couple more cards today and then I spent the evening with my Mom and daughter watching The Help.  You is smart, you is kind, you is important.  Love that movie.


Anyway, I think I'm going to use this card as one of our projects for Stamp Club this month.  What do you think?  I saw a version of this card on someone's blog and loved how she embossed the panel after stamping it.

Remember to check back next week when I show you a couple of fun Halloween home decor crafts I made to spookify my home!  Now if I can just figure out my camera so that the photos aren't blurry.  Wish me luck!

I hope your WCMD was a fun and creative one.

Thanks for joining me at the Table!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)