Some exciting news from Stampin' Up!! Do you ever see a stamp set that you think, "I like it except for that one stamp" or "I like only one stamp in that set"? Well, Stampin' Up! is trying an experiment and here is what they have to say:
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- We will not promote this offer on the Customer site, so it's up to you to spread the word. However, the single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- This offer is not available in Quebec.
- Remember that this is a pilot program, so take advantage of it while you can!
The more people that take advantage of this offer, the more likely Stampin' Up! will expand this idea to other stamp sets.
Check out these flyers for more details, then visit my online store for some happy shopping!
I'd be happy to answer any questions. :)
Thanks for joining me at the Table today!