Monday, October 1, 2012

Winner Announced!

Hello!

I totally spaced announcing the winner this morning!  I know you all are just dying to know who won.  He, he.  So the winner is.....

Kelsey!

I figured maybe I'd get a few more entries?  But I know I'm not in the big leagues as far as craft blogs go.  Oh heck, why kid myself? I'm not even in the little leagues!  LOL.  :-D  Maybe next time, I'll post pictures of the prize and that might be a little more enticing, yes?

Congrats, Kelsey!  I'll get the goods to you real soon!

On another note, I had a lady at work say she saw my Stamping Royalty card in the Oct/Nov Paper Crafts Magazine already!  Yay and what the?!  It's on the newsstands already but even though I'm a subscriber, I don't have my copy yet?!

So excited to see it!

Here's my very first published card:




Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)