Thursday, October 18, 2012

{Pinterest Party}

Hello!

Time for another installment of Pinterest Party.  I created a Christmas card from my Pinterest inspiration today.  So without further delay, here's a pin from my Just Cards board:



I may, at some point, do a literal interpretation copy of this card but what I liked at first sight was:

1-  The repeated snowflake punches,
2-  The brads in the centers,
and
3-  The simplicity of the card.

Here's my card:



I wanted to use some classic Christmas colors so I took Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade card stock, and rounded the two right corners.  Then instead of using brads, I just grabbed my smallest red buttons and stuck them to those snowflakes.  After that, I picked an old Stampin' Up! sentiment because I really like the look of mixing fancy and blocky fonts.  I finished it off with some Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up! baker's twine.  I also turned it on its side because my snowflake punches must be larger than my inspiration card photo.

Simple, cute and Christmasy.  Just like I like it!

You definitely can see the similarities but it's different enough to be completely it's own card.

Keep being inspired by all those photos you're pinning and make something crafty. :)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)